Terms and conditions - Website use
- By using or accessing www.restaurantandbardesignawards.com (the 'Website'), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Except where otherwise indicated, all copyright and other rights that subsist in the home page and in the Website, are owned by ERBDA Limited whose registered address is [c/o Nicholas Peters & Co, 1st Floor (North), Devonshire House, 1 Devonshire Street, W1W 5DS]. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of this Website. The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- There is no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website. Use of the Website is at your sole risk and ERBDA Limited, its agents, representatives or sponsors shall have no liability whatsoever to you.
- This Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your information and ERBDA Limited has no responsibility for the content of the linked Website.
- You will not use the Website:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any materials, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful;
- in any way which is defamatory, obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and quiet enjoyment of the Website by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains viruses or any other computer program or files that compromises the integrity of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'spam' or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- in any way that might bring the Restaurant and Bar Design Awards and its organisers, sponsors, partners or affiliates into disrepute.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Terms & Conditions - Awards
- All restaurant and bar projects must have been launched or reopened (following refurbishment) between 1st January 2017 and 31st December 2017.
- All restaurants and bars must be located in the UK (unless entered into the International or UK and International categories), but can be situated as stand alone, or as part of any other complex or larger space such as hotel, airport, retail centre, office etc.
- The same piece cannot be entered into more than one interior category. Projects however may be entered additionally into the Lighting & Identity categories.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If an entry is received after the closing date, the organizers reserve the right to refuse entry.
- All submitted entries must be paid in full and refunds are solely at our discretion.
- All entries must follow the online format available.
- The shortlist will be informed by the 14th June 2018, the winners will be informed at the final awards event.
- Entrants agree to their names and photographs being used across all forms of other media as applicable.
- Erbda Ltd reserves the right to edit, reject or move any entry for any reason.
- Entrants as well as Awards Ceremony and Restaurant & Bar Design Talks attendees agree to having their names and company details being shared with our sponsors and partners.
- We reserve the right to change the category for an entry if we believe the change benefits the entrant and their project.